Do you love to create order and structure out of complexity? Have familiarity with developing basic business processes? Or, know a lot about grant management? If you are eager to work with United Indians of All Tribes Foundation, and Lead Partner Terri Cole, 1-3 hours a week for the next few months, please read on!
United Indians is embarking on a journey to define and standardize their core cross-functional processes. They have experienced fantastic growth over the past 3 years and are experiencing the pain of trying to effectively manage 100+ active grants. United Indians is eager to understand how technology can help, but first there is a need to develop an end-to-end process to define a consistent and standardized approach.
- Familiarity with business process management, expertise not needed
- Experience facilitating hands-on workshops
- Comfort using O365 applications (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Time Commitment (estimated and flexible):
- 1-3 hours a week through end of calendar
- 2-5 hours a week starting in Jan to define project plan with potential for more hours as the project moves through different phases